Friday 20 September 2013

Skin Care Jack Pot - MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Truffle Moisturizer


I think this blog and the sheer amount of skincare posts illustrate the fact that I take my beauty products quite seriously. My reviews are lengthy, precise and hopefully helpful to those of you researching your next beauty endeavor. I take my time with testing things out and if I like something I can be quite vocal about it.

Well, I honestly can't be loud enough about this product - MuLondon's Organic White Chocolate Truffle Moisturizer just might be the single best skincare product I have ever had the pleasure of using. Everything about this moisturizer is beyond impressive and testing it out has gotten me so excited about everything else they have to offer so much so that I have been stalking their for website days plotting what is sure to be a huge order.  

In the world of cosmetics there is a lot to be said about the new crop of so-called natural and organic brands swept up by the rising need for good for-you products that are kind both to the body and the environment. The success stories are there and need to be celebrated but recognition needs to be given to the best of the best, those companies that deliver the natural products they promise without sacrificing functionality, feel and results. 
Let's just say that something being natural doesn't always translate into a good beauty product, which is why I believe in giving credit and recognizing this feat when someone gets it right. MuLondon doesn't just get it right, they bang it out of the park and present a product that not only outperforms moisturizers that cost 4x as much and promise a heck of a lot more than this lovely concoction even touches on.

Before I introduce you to what is probably the best moisturizer I have ever used I think its important to introduce the company and the man behind this seemingly unassuming brand that is bound to become a household name among natural beauty connoisseurs very soon.
MuLondon is an award-winning UK based cosmetics brand, specializing in natural, organic and almost entirely hand-made skincare products. In fact the founder of MuLondon, Boris, is their head hand-whipper! That fact alone makes their products sound wholesome and freshly inspiring!
The brand credentials and philosophy is completely committed to the natural, organic (where possible), pure and vegan lifestyles, guaranteeing absolutely no artificiality and complete transparency when it comes to ingredients and resulting product formulations. Basically there are absolutely no qualms and reservations with anything they make!

The Organic White Chocolate Truffle Moisturizer was my first MuLondon product and as you can see I am a huge fan already.

Official Description;
Delicious, decadent Organic White Chocolate Truffle face moisturiser. Indulge your skin and your senses in this luxury spread for your face and your body.
Contains organic Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil and rich, yummy & fragrant extracts of Cocoa and pure Bourbon Vanilla - to spoil, pamper and excite.
Added certified organic Rosemary Antioxidant helps replenish and revive the skin.


Ingredients;
Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Extract)*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Extract)*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Extract)

The first thing that blew me away with this face cream is the scent itself - this is decadent, luscious, rich and absolutely true to its description real white chocolate. There is no artificiality or cloying interference whatsoever, which means that while the fragrance is definitively sweet it doesn't have the overly sugar undertone usually associated with gourmand-like products. I loved it so much that if they ever decided to bottle this as an EDP I would be first in line to purchase the jumbo size. You can't go wrong with real bourbon vanilla

Since this is a rich, concentrated moisturizer with the emollient trifecta - Shea Butter, Cocoa and Jojoba Oil, the texture is quite thick and needs to be used sparingly to achieve the proper moisture balance. The fact that its hand-whipped allows the thickness to melt and glide easily on the skin surface, making it ideal for a very spa-like facial massage experience. The combination of scent and this creaminess elevates the simple act of moisturizing by engaging all of your senses at once and making your entire skincare routine feel just a little more special than usual. 

The key ingredients, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Coconut Butter, make this cream ideal for anyone with sensitive, reactive, and dry skin, because all of those target and alleviate the symptoms of the irritated epidermal layers. Anyone suffering from eczema, psoriasis and similar skin conditions would definitively benefit from this, meaning that if all you have to deal with is dry patches then this amazing moisturizer will work like a charm. You really can't argue with results! 

I have used the MuLondon Organic White Chocolate Truffle Moisturizer almost exclusively for the past few months and it has become one of my all-time favorite skincare products to date. Everything Boris and his team promise, this cream absolutely delivers and has surpassed every single expectation I have when it comes to facial moisturizers. 
In a world where big beauty companies make outrageous claims with equally outrageous "unclean" ingredients it is so refreshing to come across something like this that simply delivers and doesn't require a Masters in Organic Chemistry to decipher. 

The fact that the MuLondon products are also very affordable only further drives my point that they are awesome. 
My new favorite moisturizer is available in 30 ml for $15.00 and 60 ml for $25.00 here, proving that natural skincare doesn't have to cost an obscene amount in order to be amazing. 
I am almost out and this is going to be a definite repurchase :)

Have you tried the MuLondon products? What is your favorite natural brand? 

I hope this was helpful!

XOXO

ANJA

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear you're enjoying your White Chocolate Truffle moisturiser. Hvala puno! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am tickled pink and completely hooked! Ne znate koliko mi vase misljenje znaci :-)
      If you EVER need help promoting any of your products new or old - I am your girl! I can be the quite the loud brand ambassador when I love something :-)
      Cmok od vaseg najveceg fana u Kanadi!
      Sanja

      Delete
  2. I really go with natural and organic products. And Once a week I do my own home made recipe for my skin care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment :-) I agree natural and organic products are the way to go! I have made my own kitchen masks with fresh fruit and yogurt lol What kind of stuff do you like making
      Hope to see you back here again
      xoxo
      ANJA

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pozdrav svima. Gde mozemo kupiti mulondon u Kanadi?? Hvalaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brief favor, if you may,
    please take a second to jump over to see my article...
    we really appreciate this assistance
    Many Thanks in developing these well-considered thoughts,
    clearly a very helpful post. http://www.smithvilleirishfestival.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.fore more info.Canadian Organic Skin Care Products

    ReplyDelete